TOP-5 decisions of the Supreme Court in criminal cases
At the website "Yurydychna Gazeta" the article by Elena Kostuchenko, associate partner of “Dmitrieva & Partners” on the topic: " TOP-5 decisions of the Supreme Court in criminal cases" was published.
The article describes further solutions:
1) The Grand Chamber of the Supreme Court approved a resolution on the necessity to appeal the approval of the investigative courts about the appointment of unscheduled inspections;
2) The Grand Chamber of the Supreme Court spoke on the right to appeal against the verdict on the basis of wrong qualification of the actions of the accused at the time of recognition as inexpedient;
3) The decision of the Supreme Court regarding the use of information on the results of an implicit investigative action in another criminal production;
4) The Supreme Court confirmed the legality of ship decisions regarding the acquittal of a person because of the inadmissibility of evidence;
5) The Supreme Court provided an explanation regarding the content of judicial discretion in criminal proceedings.
Please follow the link to read the article.