The webinar on the subject: “Working with European banks – what is our perspective? Should we run or change ourselves?” was held
On May 5, 2018 at 11:00 AM the webinar “Working with European banks – what is our perspective? Should we run or change ourselves?” was held by Dmitrieva & Partners.
Olga Dmitrieva, advocate, managing partner of the company, was the speaker of the webinar.
During the webinar the following issues were discussed:
1. The current situation with ABLV.
2. How do ABLV’s clients can get a refund?
3. Latvian reaction to the situation with ABLV. Law on banning shell-companies in Latvia.
4. What happens to other banks in Latvia?
5. Under what circumstances You can continue to use the services of the European banks?
6. Recommendations for those who are planning to continue using non-resident companies.
Please follow the link to see the webinar: https://youtu.be/EO3r1Mt15Rg
If You have any questions regarding to this subject, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: +38 (067) 503 01 41; +38 (044) 553-76-60